Monday, August 22, 2011

Forever and a day.

It's been forever since I made a post! Ive been working dilegently on commissions lately and not much else. Although I really need to start making/finding the time to work more on my comic. I'd really like to start publishing it online sometime soon.

First up, a commission for the AMAZING Mysterion!
http://www.mysterionthemindreader.com/
This is the first pass at the poster commission. It came out TERRIBLY and I have since decided to do it traditional and digital. Because...obviously, I cant draw text very well.


 Commission for a friend! Her LARP character worships a god called Lord Earth...and she had this brilliant t-shirt idea.
 Pair of shoes! These are a commission for a friend of mine from High School who I ADORE. Its taking me way longer to do these than most other commissions because I'm so worried about doing them wrong. (Shes an amazing girl, and deserves an amazing product.) Nautical Map Shoes.



 (Almost done)
 Commission for a friends LARP character...and her alter ego?
 HORSES. I've been watching Heartland as I work. It's my guilty pleasure...I spent about 15 minutes on sketches for myself as a warm up.


 Commission for the beautiful and smart Kenickie Street !
http://www.nerdgirlpinups.com/profile/Kenickie+Street
Done for her as a gift to her boyfriend for his birthday. :)


 For those who might remember, about a year ago I sculpted a raptor head. Well, someone saw it online and are now commissioning me to finish it for them! I really hope it comes out as awesome as I picture it in my head. But the copious amounts of hot glue are leaving my fingers raw!






 I also sculpted about a million teeth/spines/etc. I plan on making another mounted monster head in the future. (Not a raptor head, something else.)

That's all for now! Hopefully I'll remember that I have a blog and to update it more often.

3 comments:

  1. BOOYAH!
    <3 these!

    The Hunter/Mia picture rocks my world, and Starseer looks freaking rad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your stuff looks amazing.

    Those shoes are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with the shoes! You are amazing, I'm guessing they are for Kitty? :P

    ReplyDelete