Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patties Day at The Great Canadian Burlesque

Went to Mitzi's Sister (a pub) for The Great Canadian Burlesque! They have a show once a month and they have been fabulous every time I've gone! Last night was no exception. I even brought a sketchbook and got in some quick sketches of the performers!
I do not remember the womens name but she SANG and had a beautiful voice! Absolutely stunning.

Canadian Wolfman on top there and, I believe her name was Vanity Boom, at the bottom.


The strongman ANTMAN and an AWESOME boylesque performer up top! I need to figure out his name because his act was AMAZING!!!! The sketches of him came out cartoony because he has a face perfect for characterizing...unfortunatly I didn't do him justice! :(

An awesome singer up top of this page...who sang a kickarse song about Cat Fights. And then the amazing and beautiful Aviva the belly dancer at the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment